Are you ready to take your first step towards a brighter future? Take your first step today by attending one of our Career Center Seminars. These seminars give job seekers an overview of the services, resources and options available at the Career Center. After attending the Seminar, you will become a registered member of the Career Center and can take advantage of the services and resources the Center has to offer.
- Job search, job referral and placement assistance
- Weekly Job Club
- Occupational skills training (eligibility applies)
- The Resource Room includes computers with internet access, printers, fax machines, telephones, and copiers for job search purposes; resource library and resume paper
- Career assessments and counseling
- Workshops on resume writing, interviewing skills, networking and labor market information
- Job fairs and recruitments
- Up-to-date job leads
- Online employment application assistance
- Online and telephone unemployment insurance services
- Access to community resources
Learn more by attending a Career Center Seminar offered every Tuesday at 10:00 am and Thursday at 1:00 pm. Pre-registration is required by calling 413-499-2220, ext. 110.