Given the nature of COVID-19, and out of an abundance of caution, MassHire Berkshire Career Center is taking precautionary measures to a) mitigate the spread of the virus, and b) protect the health of our customers and staff. Please note the following changes for the period of March 16- May 4, 2020 will NOT affect your unemployment insurance benefits:
During this time, we encourage everyone to visit:
- our website
- gcflearnfree.org & www.gcfaprendagratis.org for free online tutorials
- All onsite seminars/workshops/ongoing programs have been postponed. Scheduled participants will be contacted by Career Center staff when programming is rescheduled.
- All onsite Career Center appointments have been cancelled. Career Center staff will be contacting you to make arrangements to communicate remotely via phone, email, text, fax, etc… As needed, we will coordinate rescheduling.
- Resource Room will be closed.
- Please visit www.mass.gov for any new COVID-19 updates
If you need additional clarification, please feel free to contact your Career Counselor or Career Advisor directly.
Thank you for your understanding, during this period.
MassHire Berkshire Career Center