HOW CAN WE HELP YOU TODAY?
PROGRAMS DESIGNED WITH YOUTH IN MIND
We offer various programs through our Career Center to help connect youth with the help they need to prepare themselves for a successful future in the Massachusetts workforce.
ARE YOU JOB READY?
Knowing what you want to do in the future is half of the battle. The other half is about preparing to get the job. Learn the skills you need to ace the interview, prepare a resume that will outshine the competition, and more.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
Our Career Center team will provide tools to help you stay competitive in the workforce and the insight and confidence you need to impress potential employers. See below for a list of some of the services available to you.
- Develop educational plan and provide case management
- Employment and career counseling
- High School Equivalency Test (formerly called the GED)
- Textbooks and workbooks
- Paid testing fees (HiSet/GED test and retest, and FAFSA ), and other support services
- Young Parents Program ages 16-24, for out of school youth referred by the Department of Transitional Assistance
- Paid and unpaid internships, work experiences, or volunteer opportunities
- Summer and year-round employment opportunities
- Aptitude and interest surveys and assessments
- Work Readiness training
- Job fairs and local job listings, including our newly updated Virtual Job Fair for Youth